Resorting to tightening sagging using modern techniques is one of the effective solutions to get rid of the bad appearance of the skin resulting from aging or rapid weight loss. It is also one of the operations that achieve excellent results, especially when performed by a distinguished doctor in a center equipped with modern technologies.
Tighten sagging skin at Elite Care clinics:
Tightening sagging skin is one of the most important types of cosmetic procedures that aim to get rid of the bad appearance of the skin, whether in the abdomen, thighs, arms, neck, or other areas where sagging appears.
There are 3 degrees of sagging, and each degree has a special technique to tighten this sagging:
- Mild sagging:
- This type can be treated with exercise (exercises to keep the body from sagging) and following a proper diet.
- It is possible to rely on laser tightening devices if necessary.
- Moderate sagging:
- This type of body sagging is eliminated using laser devices.
- Lasers tighten skin and sculpt the figure.
- Severe sagging:
- This type requires surgical intervention to cut off excess skin.
- The sagging procedure is performed under general or local anesthesia, according to the doctor’s vision.
What is the method of tightening sagging?
The procedures for tightening sagging skin vary depending on the degree of sagging:
Tighten sagging body through surgery:
First, before the sagging procedure:
Follow your doctor’s instructions regarding eating and taking medications.
Secondly, during the operation:
- Anesthetize the patient.
- Trim excess skin.
- Place small tubes under the skin to collect fluids.
- The two layers of skin are glued together so that the wound heals again.
Third, after the operation:
The procedure requires some recovery time, and the duration of recovery depends on the amount of skin removed.
- The recovery period for tightening the sagging upper part ranges from one week to 10 days.
- The patient can exercise one month after surgery to tighten sagging breasts or arms.
- The recovery period from tightening the sagging part of the lower part may require some time.
- The patient cannot exercise for at least 6 months.
Tighten sagging skin without surgery:
Here, the sagging body is tightened with a laser. The device that will be relied upon in the tightening process is usually determined by the treating physician.
- The skin is tightened in several sessions determined by the doctor based on the condition of sagging.
- The patient wears laser goggles and the skin is cleaned well before using the device.
- The duration of the sessions ranges from 20 to 35 minutes depending on the patient’s condition.
Advantages of laser skin tightening:
- It is used to tighten sagging all parts of the body.
- Without surgery.
- Less expensive than surgery.
- Safe on the skin and does not leave a bad effect.
You can undergo various types of sagging operations at Elite Care clinics, relying on the latest technologies and at the hands of a group of the most skilled medical personnel in Egypt.