Laser treatment of hemorrhoids has become the ideal solution for everyone who suffers from this problem. The problem of hemorrhoids occurs when pressure increases on the anal area due to diarrhea, constipation, lifting weights, or any other reason, which in turn leads to the formation of lumps in the inner lining of the anus and rectum, as can be seen. Those lumps abscess the anus.
What are the symptoms of hemorrhoids? What about laser treatment of hemorrhoids? Is laser hemorrhoid surgery better or surgery? What about the recovery period from the operation? Is it painful or not? What is the best center for treating hemorrhoids with a laser? Many questions are on the minds of every hemorrhoid patient, and the Elite Care team will answer them for you between these lines.
Laser treatment of hemorrhoids:
Before talking about laser hemorrhoid surgery, we would like to shed light on the symptoms that the patient feels, which are as follows:
- Severe pain.
- Severe swelling of the veins.
- Inflammation in the area until blood.
As for the methods of treatment, they are:
- Laser hemorrhoid surgery.
What we are going to introduce today is the laser treatment process, but we will explain the difference between the two processes shortly.
How are hemorrhoids treated with laser?
Laser hemorrhoid surgery is performed by any of the following two methods:
- Surface laser treatment of hemorrhoids:
- Hemorrhoids are removed externally
- Using laser energy that leads to cutting the hemorrhoidal mass.
- Internal laser resection:
- Laser energy is delivered into the anus.
- Laser beams cut the hemorrhoids and completely remove them from the inside.
The operation is performed under local anesthesia. The doctor makes sure that the patient’s breathing is regular.
Advantages of treating hemorrhoids with laser:
- Minimal blood loss.
- Minimal pain.
- A quick process that takes place within minutes.
- Maintaining the integrity of the tissues in that area.
- Accuracy of complete hemorrhoidal mass resection.
- Fast recovery and return home on the same day.
- Minimum risk of complications.
Is laser hemorrhoid surgery painful?
- The process of treating hemorrhoids with a laser ensures that the patient feels minimal pain.
- The operation is performed under local anesthesia.
- There is no cut or wound that causes unbearable pain.
How long does laser hemorrhoid surgery take?
- Laser hemorrhoid surgery is a simple procedure that does not take more than 10 to 20 minutes.
- The patient can return home immediately once the operation is completed.
- The patient resumed his normal life activities the day after the operation.
Which is better, laser or surgery for hemorrhoids?
Laser has become the best solution for treating many diseases, especially the treatment of hemorrhoids, because:
- Maintains the integrity of the tissues adjacent to hemorrhoids.
- The cut is done by cauterization without blood.
- The speed of the patient’s recovery compared to surgery.
- The laser procedure does not require more effort from the doctor.
Therefore, the option of treating hemorrhoids with a laser is definitely the ideal solution. Away from the pain and complications of surgery and the possibility of bleeding or the like.
Recovery time from laser hemorrhoid surgery:
As we mentioned, there is no wound or blood loss, and therefore the healing time of the laser wound does not take long, and the patient can go about his life’s tasks the next day after the operation.
The price of laser hemorrhoid surgery in Egypt:
The prices of laser hemorrhoid surgery in Egypt depend on several factors:
- Surgeon’s experience.
- The technique used to perform the operation.
- The level of service and health care provided.
Elite Care Center also provides a discount of up to 20% on laser hemorrhoid surgery
The best center for laser treatment of hemorrhoids:
Although treating hemorrhoids with a laser is a simple procedure, negligence in choosing a good center to perform this procedure may lead the patient to undesirable complications such as infection or any other incorrect procedure. Therefore, you must research carefully to choose the best center for treating hemorrhoids with a laser.
Elite Care Clinics is one of the most important and best laser treatment clinics for hemorrhoids in Egypt because it:
- It includes a group of the most skilled surgeons specializing in hemorrhoid operations in Egypt.
- It provides the highest levels of health care according to international medical standards.
- The latest devices are equipped with the latest therapeutic laser technologies.
- Best service for the best price.
Elite Care Clinics provides you with the safest and most effective option for treating hemorrhoids with laser quickly and effectively. Just contact us and leave the treatment task to us.