Body sculpting and liposuction procedures are one of the effective options for people who suffer from local obesity. Body sculpting operations also help people achieve the ideal body shape with a harmonious figure without local obesity.
How is liposuction performed at Elite Care clinics? What about full-body liposuction? Is it possible to sculpt the body without surgery? Are body sculpting surgeries painful?
Suction and body sculpting at Elite Care clinics:
Liposuction and body sculpting are one types of plastic surgery that aim to get rid of excess fat in specific areas of the body, and then tighten the body to obtain a harmonious, attractive figure.
Liposuction is usually performed in many areas of the body, such as:
- The arms.
- the breast.
- Below the chin.
- the neck.
- the breast.
It is possible to perform the operation on several different areas of the body at once so that the patient obtains a toned body and a harmonious figure in some of them.
Advantages of body liposuction:
Many people resort to this process to benefit from:
- Get a perfect figure.
- Getting rid of health problems.
- Increase self-confidence.
There are two basic methods for liposuction and body sculpting, one is non-surgical and the other is surgical.
How is liposuction performed on the body:
If the patient decides, in agreement with the treating physician, to rely on surgical liposuction, the procedure is performed according to the following:
- Local or complete anesthesia depends on the patient’s condition and the part to be liposuctioned.
- Determine the area from which liposuction is desired.
- Sterilize the skin before opening a small incision in the area.
- Liposuction using a needle connected to a small tube.
- The suction process is done via a dedicated pump.
- 2 to 3 liters are suctioned at a time.
- The doctor closes the incision again.
- The patient wears a compression belt to reduce the risk of swelling.
Body sculpting without surgery:
The other type of body sculpting and getting rid of fat, is body sculpting without surgery, and in this regard, there are many techniques such as:
- Heat sculpting.
- Ultrasound sculpting.
- Radiofrequency sculpting.
Body sculpting with Vaser:
It is the latest liposuction and body sculpting technology that is suitable for healthy people who want to have a tight, athletic figure and sculpted muscles.
- This technique is suitable for people with a body mass index of less than 30.
- Highlighting the abdominal muscles for an attractive, athletic appearance.
- The device gives a natural result after eliminating the effects of bruises after about a month.
Are body sculpting surgeries painful?
The extent of the pain of liposuction and body sculpting operations depends on the suction mechanism:
- Surgical aspiration: It is performed under local or general anesthesia, after which the patient feels the effects of the wounds until they heal.
- Vaser suction: is completely painless. The patient takes some painkillers after the sessions so that he does not feel any pain as a result of muscle tension or bruising.
You can go to Elite Care clinics to get an ideal figure through liposuction and body sculpting, which is performed by a specialized medical team that works according to international medical standards for safe surgeries without complications.