The problem of gynecomastia in men is one of the disturbing problems. As a result, the patient feels a lack of self-confidence, and traditional methods such as exercising or even following a harsh diet do not work. This is why one of the most important services we provide at Elite Care Clinics is gynecomastia surgery. It has achieved great success in getting many people into better shape and feeling more self-confident.
The problem of gynecomastia appears when the formation of mammary glands increases as a result of an imbalance between the hormones testosterone and estrogen. The problem of gynecomastia may appear on one side or in both breasts, and gynecomastia may appear in an equal proportion between the breasts, and there may be a discrepancy with an increase in size on one side than the other.
Symptoms of gynecomastia:
There are some symptoms of gynecomastia in men, such as:
- Pain in the breast area.
- Noticeable severe swelling of the breast.
- Sensitivity to just touching the nipple.
- Secretions coming out of the breast.
If the patient notices any of these symptoms, he must go to a specialist doctor to conduct an examination and determine the best way to get rid of this gynecomastia.
Causes of gynecomastia in men:
Gynecomastia is due to many reasons such as:
- Gynecomastia appears when the amount of testosterone decreases compared to estrogen.
- The vast majority believe that estrogen is a female hormone that is only for women.
- Men also produce estrogen but in much smaller quantities than women.
- When this defect occurs, the problem of gynecomastia appears.
Taking certain medications:
There are many medical drugs that enhance the appearance of gynecomastia in men, such as:
- AIDS treatment medications.
- Chemotherapy for tumors.
- Heart medications.
- Ulcer medications.
Drugs and alcoholic beverages:
- Suffering from some diseases:
- Excessive thyroid secretion.
- Kidney failure.
The chances of developing gynecomastia may be greater at some age stages, such as:
- Getting older.
Taking some sports stimulants, such as anabolic steroids, also increases the chances of developing gynecomastia.
Surgical solutions are usually the best for treating gynecomastia, and there are 3 methods followed:
- Surgical removal of gynecomastia.
- Liposuction from that area.
- Gynecomastia removal and liposuction combined.
The optimal method or appropriate technique is determined by the doctor. The doctor usually depends on several factors to determine the optimal method, which are:
- The type of tissue causing sagging.
- The nature of those tissues.
- The amount of fat accumulated in the breast area.
Each case of gynecomastia has a method for performing the operation, for example:
- If gynecomastia is the result of an enlarged mammary gland, the gynecomastia is surgically removed.
- If gynecomastia is due to fat formation, fat is suctioned from that area.
As we mentioned, there are some cases in which excision and liposuction are combined.
My experience with gynecomastia at Elite Care clinics:
The beauty and body shaping clinics at Elite Care Clinics are one of the best clinics for treating gynecomastia in Egypt. She recounts many cases in which she performed gynecomastia removal surgeries and says that my experience with gynecomastia was annoying until I decided to get rid of this appearance at Elite Care Clinics.
After the operation, the patient quickly regains a natural appearance in the chest area. He feels more self-confident, satisfied with his appearance, and not ashamed of it like before.
The price of gynecomastia surgery in Egypt:
The prices of gynecomastia operations in Egypt vary from one place to another depending on a group of factors, including:
- Doctor’s experience.
- Level of health care provided.
- Necessary examinations and analyses.
- Cost of hospital stay.
- Cost of anesthesia.
- The type of technology itself.
However, at Elite Care, we are keen to provide a level of medical service with international standards and at the same time at competitive prices. You can contact us to learn more about the prices of gynecomastia operations. For reservations and inquiries, click here.